Affiliate your gym with the USAFPA
USAFPA Affiliated Gym and Instructor Pamphlet
The USAFPA has been offering oppurtunities for competitiors to compete locally, nationally, and internationally for numerious years. Now, with the addition of insurance, belt rankings, and merchandise to just name a few, we are structuring our organization in such a way that gyms of all styles can become affiliates of the USAFPA.
Gym owners that affiliate with the nations leading Pankration organization has the oppurtunity to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Listed in our national directory for all of our members and the general public to find
- Recognized as a Certified Training Facility for the USAFPA (Certificate sent when approved)
- Advertising and Promotional assistance
- Ability to hold promotions and give USAFPA rank
- Ability to hold USAFPA events
- Ability to compete in USAFPA events and hold national ranking
- Discounts on USAFPA merchandise
- plus more
How to affiliate your gym?
Owners of gyms will need to sign up for a USAFPA membership and then apply to be a USAFPA Instructor. During the application process you will be able to include all of your gyms information. Once the application is submitted, the USAFPA staff and board of directors will review your account. Our belt ranking directors will then contact you regarding your rank in the USAFPA and how to go about assigning USAFPA rank to your current students. Once this is completed, the instructor membership will be approved and you as the instructor/gym owner will then be able to enjoy the benefits that come along with a USAFPA membership.