The purpose of USAFPA Events is to provide opportunities for martial artists of all styles to compete against the best competition, at the regional, national, and international levels.
USAFPA Provides the following classes of competition:
- Class A: FILA Amateur Mixed Martial Arts***
- Class B: Pankration Gi (Strikes to Body)***
- Class B: Pankration NoGi (Strikes to Body)
- Class C: Pankration Gi (No Strikes)
- Class C: Pankration NoGi (No Strikes)
***Classes in which the USAFPA offers a USA Team Roster.
The USAFPA also sanctions Mixed Martial Arts Competitions in approved states. For more information on USAFPA sanctioning of Mixed Martial Arts,click here